Hello New York Giants fans, I thought we could take a look at current team and make some predictions. That means we hope to get some interaction with our readers and hear your opinions as well. You may not agree with us or some of the comments you read here but we ask that everyone remain respectful. I am going to be as honest and respectful as I can about the upcoming season. Let’s keep in mind that these are predictions and this is simply an exercise in entertainment. Enjoy!
– The New York Giants will finish the 2010 NFL season with a 11-5 or 12-4 record.
– The New York Giants will finish in 2nd place of the NFC East (Dallas wins out).
– New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning will improve on his career year numbers in 2009 (4,021 yards and 27 touchdowns, 14 interceptions, 93.1 QB rating) and make the NFL Pro Bowl in 2010.
– The New York Giants will make the playoffs in 2010.
– The New York Giants will win their first game of the 2010 NFL Playoffs.
– The New York Giants will lose their second game of the 2010 NFL PLayoffs.
– New York Giants wide receiver Hakeem Nicks will set a single season record for receiving yards and yards after catch (YAC yards).
– New York Giants wide receiver Hakeem Nicks will make the 2010 NFL Pro Bowl.
– New York Giants linebacker Clint Sintim will have a break out season.
– New York Giants running back Brandon Jacobs will rush for over 1,000 yards and have 10 touchdowns in 2010.
– New York Giants defensive coordinator Perry Fewell will give Big Blue a top five defensive backfield in 2010.
– New York Giants safety Antrel Rolle will make an immediate impact on the team.
– New York Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora will man up and have a career season in 2010.
– New York Giants running back Ahmad Bradshaw will have 200 plus rushing yards in a single game.
– New York Giants wide receiver Steve Smith will beat his receiving numbers from the 2009 NFL season and make the 2010 NFL Pro Bowl.
– New York Giants wide receiver Ramses Barden will finish the 2010 NFL Season with 10 or more touchdowns.
– New York Giants will have a new punter named Matt Dodge when the 2010 NFL Season starts.
– The New York Giants will cut kicker Lawrence Tynes at some point during the 2010 NFL Season or immediately following it.
– New York Giants defense will rank in the top 10 during the 2010 NFL Season.
– New York Giants cornerback Terrell Thomas will make the 2010 NFL Pro Bowl.
– New York Giants will have five players make the 2010 NFL PRo Bowl.
– New York Giants General Manager Jerry Reese will win “GM of the Year” for the 2010 NFL Season.
Let’s hear what your predictions are for the New York Giants 2010 NFL Season. Do you agree with my predictions? Do you think we are wrong or most? Let’s hear your opinions.
RD – NYGReporter.com